Following up on the best-selling unChristian, David Kinnaman and Gabe Lyons are releasing a new book together:
Good Faith: Being a Christian When Society Thinks You’re Irrelevant and Extreme.
Society is changing its mind about the Christian way of thinking and living. Good Faith includes a huge new research study documenting these trends—how Christians are increasingly viewed as irrelevant and as extremist.
Good Faith will help Christians learn:
• How to respond with compassion and confidence to the most challenging issues of our day.
• Discover the most significant cultural trends that are creating both obstacles and opportunities for Christians.
• Know what you believe and why it doesn’t make you an irrelevant or extreme person.
• Stop being afraid to talk about what you believe and start having meaningful conversations with the people you care about.
• Understand the heart behind opposing views and learn how to stay friends across differences.
• Empower a new generation to hold to their beliefs while loving their friends.
Readers of Good Faith will find new research that examines:
• cultural trends that are creating stiff headwinds and new opportunities for leaders
• perceptions of Christians and churches today, including how churches in post-Christian settings are thriving
• the new moral code that undergirds today’s culture, and how it sticks to unknowing Christians, too
• how Christians are struggling with evangelism and what to do about it
• how to lead well when it comes to difficult conversations on topics like race, religious freedom, and LGBTQ issues
• how to help Millennial Christians find confidence in their faith
• how attitudes and beliefs about the Bible are some of the strongest predictors of vibrant faith
Interested in having David come speak about Good Faith?